Join Our Team
We are constantly growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team. Review our open positions and apply today!
Reaonix and High Security Alarm Systems is seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install, repair and inspect fire alarm systems wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new fire alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with fire alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on fire alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Performing annual, semi-annual and quarterly fire alarm inspections.
- Programming new and existing fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Commissioning and testing new systems.
- Troubleshooting and servicing
- Fire alarm systems: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple brand experience required. Examples include: Fire Lite, Silent Knight, Notifier, Honeywell, EST, and others.
- Experience in NFPA 72 Inspections, Service, and Preventative Maintenance
- Skilled with low voltage wiring and associated devices
- Ability to complete assignment with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with online documentation and reporting tools such as Building Reports
- Some experience in electrical work
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and climb ladders.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Factory Training
- Continuing education in trade.